Monday, September 30, 2013

Krystal Was Too Embarrassed to Watch an R-Rated Movie with Girls’ Generation

Krystal Was Too Embarrassed to Watch an R-Rated Movie with Girls’ Generation 

On the recent episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” which aired on August 21, f(x)‘s Krystal revealed how she ended up watching an R-rated movie with Girls’ Generation‘s members. The movie was the popular 1999 American movie “American Pie.”

During the show, Krystal was asked, “Is it true that when you visited Girls’ Generation’s home, they forced you to watch an R-rated film?”

Krystal answered, “They didn’t exactly say, ‘You have to watch!’ When I visited their home, some of the unnies were already watching the video.” The Girls’ Generation members Krystal can remember watching the movie was YoonA, Tiffany, and Taeyeon.

Krystal went on to describe, “I saw that it was R-rated so I got embarrassed and left for another room. Then the unnies called out to me ‘Come out.’ I came out of the room, but since I was underage, I sat turned around.”

Krystal radio star american pie

cr : Soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment^^...