Monday, September 30, 2013

 Girls' Generation Sooyoung, Photo Shoot With ELLE "I Want to Try a Mean Acting Role"

 

Girl group Girls' Generation's member Sooyoung revealed her desires to further her experience in acting.

Sooyoung recently held a photo shoot with the fashion magazine ELLE. During the interview held after, Sooyoung said, "I want to try a role of an average woman who is selfish."

About her last drama tvN "Cyrano Agency" that recently ended, Sooyoung said, "Unlike the character in the drama, I'm not much of a lovely girl so I tried to let go of my actual personality for the drama."

She continued, "I always wanted to act since my training days. I want to play a realistic role once. An average woman but a bit selfish."

About her stylish fashion, she said, "I open my closet door and think about my outfits for one hour. I want to look sophisticated but not too flashy."

cr : kpopstarz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment^^...