Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Sunny Looks Absolutely Adorable in Recent Selca

Girls’ Generation’s Sunny Looks Absolutely Adorable in Recent Selca 

On August 11, Girls’ Generation’s member Sunny uploaded a photo of herself on her Instagram along with the short message, “I hurt my ear… Ouch! Owwie my ear!”

In the released picture, Sunny is gazing at the camera as she points to her left ear. She has her brown hair down and is wearing a heart shaped necklace. With an adorable expression on her face and her flawless skin, Sunny looks stunning in this selca.

Netizens that saw this photo commented, “She is too cute,” “I hope her ear is ok,” “Oh no! Feel better!” and “I love her selca.”

Meanwhile, Sunny recently received a lot of attention when she made a surprise guest appearance on tvN’s popular show “Grandpas Over Flowers.”  

sunny instagram

cr : soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment^^...