Friday, June 27, 2014

My Comment About Girls' Generation's TAEYEON and EXO's BAEKHYUN

    Alright guys. I know you've already known about their gossip and fact. What is it? They were dating, right. Here's the picture that I took from google :



     Well, I'm also a fangirl but no EXO's. I'm still thinking what will happen to me if Donghae from Super Junior come for date with a girl. What will happen with ELFish --Donghae's fandom (read here >> SM Town Personal Fandom's Name)-- if someday he marry a girl. 

     I think not only me that thinking like that. Hey sist, bro, mamen, I know it's very hard for us whom love our bias so deep. But hey, they're still human, they're still life till now, they're still need the one whom love him/her more, just one. They need a reality too. They're need fiance, wife/husband, soulmate. It's very very hard, I knew it. But, yeah, like my reason.

     If Taeyeon and Baekhyun were dating, was it a sin? No I guess. They kept it secret (before Dispact caught them were dating) because they need privacy, they're not free like us, like you maybe like me too. Too hard to have a boy/girlfriend in Korean Agency. Not all of their life we have to know. Sometimes we have to move-over our selfish, our ego. Remember! They have to breath.

     Maybe my last point, "it is our bias' love and life story, let them choose the best way that they think it's the better way" What we've to do are support them whatever/what matter they do (if you're no karbitan ^ ^), think positive about them, Hope the best things for them and I guess pray for the better way for them lah. That's all I want to say. Think wise and don't make it to be fanwar! *peace out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment^^...