Friday, April 12, 2013

Super Junior’s Yesung’s Enlistment Date Confirmed for May 6th

     I know it's a bad news for Clouds a whole of the world, including me TT-TT. Because I'am also being a clouds. But I guess it will as fast as we imagine, because 'Uri Oppa, Yesung Oppa' always stay in our heart. And believe it, it will be so fast like Heechul oppa's military service. So, this is the news about our selca king oppa enlistment.



     The date has been set. Yesung will be enlisting next month on May 6th.

     The Super Junior member had already clued his fans in at the group's previous 'Super Junior 5' cconcert, saying, "I was a trainee for 5 years, and i was with fans as a Super Junior member for 8 years. I am thankful for all the love. I'd forgotten how precious it was to sing on stage. I realized only now how much it means. While I'm not here, please take care of the Super Junior members. Please don't forget about me," while revealing that his enlistment was coming up this year.


     The inevitable has now come with SM Entertaiment announcing the confirmed enlistment date trough an official press release. Yesung will be enlisting on the 6th to enter his basic military training for 4 weeks, and then will carry out the remainder of the 23 months as a public service officer after that.

     He'll still be carrying out many of his schedules until the date while he also spend some personal time, but he will unfortunately be missing out on the South American 'Super Show 5' concerts that will be kicking off later this starting in Brazil, due the policies that prevent him from traveling abroad for long periods of time before his enlistment.

     The agency has also revealed that Yesung wishes enlist quietly, and thus, there will not a big sending-off event that will be held officialy on the 6th.

cr : Allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment^^...