Friday, February 22, 2013

SHINee’s Minho Assured Key, “It’s Not That I Don’t Like You, Don’t Get Me Wrong…”

SHINee’s Minho Assured Key, “It’s Not That I Don’t Like You, Don’t Get Me Wrong…”

     Minho recently explained the miscommunication that took place between himself and fellow SHINee member Key.

     On February 19, MBC aired "SHINee's Wonderful Day," which featured the SHINee members taking adventures to different countries in preparation for their next album. On this occasion, Minho and Key decided to travel together to the country of Britain. However the two had wished to enjoy their travels alone and ran into a couple of minor disputes.

     In an interview, Minho shared, "It's just that i had a schedule for how i wanted to spens my time there, but it appeared as though Key was going to merge his plans with my own." At the airport, Key turned to Minho and said "I have to follow you" to which Minho replied in surprised, "Why? Do you not have any plans? Are you just going with the flo?" Key explained saying, "I think I checked out rather late, so I'm going to have to stay at your place fo a while" to which Minho responded, "You've got to be kidding me," Key later confessed in an interview, "I said that because I thought he wouldn't let me follow him if I said that had been my initial plan all along. I fell like Minho doesn't like me at times." Minho heard how Key felt and assured him, "It's not that I don't like you. It's not that at all. Don't misunderstand me."



cr : Soompi.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment^^...