Thursday, January 24, 2013

Kangin's Diet was Success


Super Junior's Kangin recently seen at Incheon International Airport on his way to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Surprised fans with weight reduction. The photos show Kangin wearing a black jacket and sunglasses, as well as showing the V-Line and toned body.

Kangin previously said via twitter on the 1st of January. "I ate a ten Neera [lemon] detox, my friend Han Byul given as a gift, and not just poison disappeared but my skin is also improved," said Kangin secret about weight reduction.

Netizens also commented, "Kangin's diet success, his face became more fresh", "I almost did not recognize Kangin", "He became more handsome. I salute all of his efforts. Dieting was not an easy thing to do".


cr : TabloidGaul in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment^^...